Enough with the stereotypical chocolates and flowers (ok maybe keep the chocolates). Here are 5 Valentine’s Day ideas that will impress your significant other.
1. Klyde Warren Park and the Museums: Nothing is more fun than looking at art and heading right over to Klyde Warren Park for a picnic or a kite fly or two. Today is especially special at the park from 6:30-9:30 pm with dancing and free concert by Mad Men Swing Band .
2. JD Miller Painting Live: You or your significant other into art and the creative process? Well head over to the Samuel Lynn Galleries from 6-8 pm for a chance to observe JD Miller create a visual masterpiece in his own studio.
3. Chocolates: Get your significant other some yummy chocolates from local chocolatier, Dude, Sweet.
4. Dallas Arboretum: Head over to the Dallas Arboretum for amazing sites and a cute picnic.
5. Netflix and Pizza: Ok, so this doesn’t sound very exciting, but sometimes doing nothing with someone you love is all you need. Perhaps splurge on the pizza you get for this low key night by ordering from Eno’s Pizza Tavern in the Bishop Arts District.